Invoices marked as Paid but still in unpaid section

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
Paid invoices are still in the unpaid section of Reckon One. They are marked as Paid when I open the actual invoice. How can I move them from the Unpaid tab to the Paid tab?
Photo of Steven Cusens

Steven Cusens

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of David Morris

David Morris

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Do you have a screen shot? 
Photo of Kerrie H

Kerrie H

• 2,816 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I have two customers that when I receive a payment to apply is shows a big list of invoices from 1999-2000 which have been paid, I have tried to get rid of them but cannot find a way, they do not appear on any reports to say they are unpaid and I guess it's probably something to do with the way they were processed 20 years ago.  Although it anoys me I just scroll past them to find the current invoice to apply the payment to.  Probably not relevant to Steven's issue but though any fix might work for mine also.
Photo of Jodie

Jodie

• 556 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am also having this problem, I have opened reckon one in different browser hoping it might refresh it.  have unallocated payment and reapplied it but that has not worked.  Please help.. Thanks
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 70,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi guys,
Sounds like there may be an errant bug leaving some Reckon One invoices in the unpaid tab.
We'll need to take a bit of a closer look and if you're able to shoot us some further info that would be really helpful. Specifically, we'll need your Reckon One user name/email address and the URL that displays in your address bar when you open the invoice(s) that are exhibiting this problem. It will look something like this as an example - https://app.reckonone.com/fdf7ee5c-487c-4b9b-a9ef-87ef362d8c8c/Core/Invoice/Edit/6d914375-50e3-432d-...

Shoot it through to me at community@reckon.com and I'll ask our devs to take a look 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 70,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jodie,
Can you please check if this is now resolved for you and let me know?

Steven - I've flicked you a reply back to your email. Should be resolved for you as well.

Cheers
Rav