Just started encountering a problem today when trying to print or save to PDF invoices in RA Enterprise 2020 (desktop) .....
* Issue seems to be only for Invoices & Adjustment/Credit Notes (All other forms print/save to PDF OK, as well as reports - can print & save these no problem too)
* Print/Save just freezes/crashes (on spooling stage when printing)
* Printers: HP Envy Printer & CutePDF
* Have recently upgraded PC hardware & OS to Windows 10
* Have Verified Co File - No Errors detected & Run Rebuild x 3
* Have tried rebooting PC multiple times
* Have deleted EVERY qbw.print & wpr.ini file on my PC but hasn't made any difference :(
not a CutePDF issue as the same crash is occurring whether trying to:
* Print to CutePDF OR
* Print to my HP printer OR just
* "Save as PDF"
Interestingly, I've just tried all 3 processes on an invoice in the sample company & there's no issue at all in that data file! So .... it's obviously something to do with my specific company file .....???? I have noticed the print to CutePDF has gradually been taking longer & longer to achieve (eg get past the freezing point) in recent weeks but today it just will not complete either printing or saving to PDF at all :( :( :(
Has anybody else experienced this & resolved it?????