Is anyone using or reviewed I-MAN’S - IMS is a project management system

Gail Friday Office Solutions
Gail Friday Office Solutions Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
Is anyone using or reviewed I-MAN’S - IMS project management and mobile field management system
And if you are, are you integrating with Reckon software as am looking into it for a client so interested in any positive or negative feedback

Comments

• jason_7451360
    jason_7451360 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    hi yes , i am Imans  for my business ,very good pick of the bunch i tried them all ,  but you will have trouble with reckon as they cant integrate to reckon hosted , , i will need  to change to xero or some other true web based accounting , but amd looking at xero due to the great bank feed they have 
  • Gail Friday Office Solutions
    Gail Friday Office Solutions Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Could you let me know where you are based as have a couple of questions would like to ask you regarding the product.
    My client is on desktop so the Hosted issue wont be a problem
    Reckon have brought out a great bank feed feature in the 2015 release so I would hold fire on jumping to Xero. If are still keen then double double check the costs as is as a general rule working out to be quite a bit more expensive as everything is an add on and extra cost with them. And if you will find if use a lot of the reporting in Xero you will lose that feature as xero mainly has fixed reporting, and are a few more ands in my opinion - xero is great for a straight money in money out business