Is Class Tracking available in Reckon One?

Jason_9592908
Jason_9592908 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2018 in Reckon One
I have been a long time Quickbooks/Reckon Premier user, but the time has come to switch to something online. I am a big fan of class tracking for my income and expenses, but I can't see it anywhere in Reckon One. Does anyone know if this is available and how you access it? Thanks!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Jason,

This area of Reckon One is still being built out but classifications are available. Check out these two videos on tracking income and expense items and see if its in line with your requirements -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kpnVmVpIls

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jason_9592908
    edited March 2018
    Hi Rav, thanks very much for your prompt response! I have had a look at the videos and I think I understand how they work. However am I correct in assuming they are only available as a selection per transaction? For instance, if I have a deposit in my bank account that has components of two separate projects, can I record two amounts with their own classification within the single transaction? Thanks again Rav
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Hi Jason,
    Yes you're correct, classifications are available as a selection per transaction. Unfortunately I don't believe you'll be able to split it in the way you've outlined.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jason_9592908
    edited March 2018
    Thanks Rav, I hope this is an option that reckon looks to incorporate soon. Are you able to advise if this is something you are looking at?
  • Ryan Peden
    Ryan Peden Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Hi Rav, can you please tell me when Reckon One will be able to do reports by classification? assign classifications to payroll?