Is is possible to use Zed Axis with Reckon Hosted?

Alan_8031438
Alan_8031438 Member Posts: 7
edited September 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I would like to use Zed Axis to import data into Reckon Hosted. Can anyone advise how to go about this?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2016
    Hi, I have the same question regarding Reckon Hosted.  It states that Zed Axis needs to connect to Quickbooks.  How does one go about doing this on a Reckon Hosted environment.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    HI, what are you trying to achieve?

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Alan_8031438
    edited February 2016
    Hi Chandra. We are changing software to Reckon. We want to import transaction and data files into Reckon
  • cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Great to hear you are coming to Reckon family . Yes we do we have utility to all that .RAH connection Is not quick integration as API is newly released . Can you call me on 0407068942 pls You need to call me on Monday late pls.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Alan_8031438
    edited February 2016
    Hi Chandra - Will do
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Hi Alan,

Please contact Steve at Zed Axis as he will be able to provide an update on this as he is aware that integration with Hosted is now possible. We can also provide a free desktop copy of Reckon Enterprise to allow integration with add-ons that are desktop only at this stage (until they create the Hosted link).

Chandra may also have a solution that already has a Reckon Accounts Hosted integration as he mentioned.

nb. As the Hosted API (integration piece) was only released in late 2015 it will take time for desktop add-ons to perform the integration, however you will see quite a few come on board in the next few months.

Regards,
    Jason
  • Seb_9693147
    Seb_9693147 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Hey guys

Is there an update on this? I really need to know if this is possible.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers
  • Vicki Gay_10689700
    Vicki Gay_10689700 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    We have recently moved from Reckon Desktop to Reckon Hosted and now Zed Axis doesn't integrate.  I have contacted Zed Axis and they have confirmed that it doesn't integrate with Hosted.  Has anyone found an alternative to import data in CSV/excel format into Hosted?
  • cosmic
    edited June 2020
    Try Transaction PRO , if you looking for low cost option. Or call me if the transaction is not messy, we will get you  the tool for you to use FREE for next 6 months 
    you can call me on 0407068942
    we also have cosmicbills , you can scan all bills free for 500 pdfs too

Cosmic Accounting Group

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Vicki,

What type of transactions do you want to import into your Reckon Hosted?

Is the data from a third-party system, such as e-commerce sites? I have a solution that helps businesses to sync orders from various sources (Woocommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, VirtueMart, Magento, etc..) directly to Reckon Hosted. It offers configurations that you can update so that the transactions will come through the way you want.

Please let me know if you are interested to learn more about it. My email is phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

Thanks,

Phuong

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Neelesh Narayan_9451938
    Neelesh Narayan_9451938 Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2020
    Hi Vicky

I have been using Hosted for a while and tried zed axis. Didnt work. Someone put me onto Chandra at Cosmic Bills who has my invoicing and payroll sorted. Saves me time and less painfull. I receive approx 50 invoice from suppliers on a weekly basis and entering them in manually vs Cosmic Bills saves me around 1.5hrs weekly in Cosmic Bills.
  • Vicki Gay_10689700
    Vicki Gay_10689700 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Thanks Chandra,  I have contacted Transaction Pro and they have advised that they dont integrate with Reckon Hosted at this stage.  I am hesitant to go down the Cosmic Bills path, as the invoices that need to be imported (approximately 200 per month with up to 20 items per invoice) have already been entered into another software system (pharmacy dispensing/stock management) on another site, so to then have to scan them all to bring them into Reckon Hosted seems a duplication of effort.  However, I may have to give it a try.  I might try and call you later today.
  • PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Vicki,

Now it’s time for me to jump in to help. I can provide a custom solution for you that will read data from any format, or if there is a way to get data directly from your another system, and import into Reckon Hosted. It will save you time.

Let me know if it doesn’t work out with other solutions.

Thanks,

Phuong

Phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• cosmic
    edited June 2020
    hello Vicki
    call me , we will give it for free  use it .
    i have no issues .
    call me  on 0407068942

Cosmic Accounting Group