Is it possible to attach the suppliers invoice to the entered bill in Accounts Hosted?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
I used Reckon for 11 years.  This FY I moved to xero but I'm finding a couple of things not to my liking after using it.  I'd like to move back to Reckon but I've fallen in love with the ability to attach the suppliers bill to the entered bill in xero.  Can it be done in Accounts Hosted or Accounts Premier Contractor edition?
Photo of Amy O'Neill

Amy O'Neill

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 52,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
No.
Photo of DebonAir

DebonAir

• 5,972 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
No, you will have to keep the bill in emails or other folders.
Pity, this would be useful.
Photo of Suzanne Lockwood

Suzanne Lockwood, Accredited Partner

• 2,786 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi Amy,

Not sure if it will be what you are looking for but have a look at Reckon SmartVault:
https://www.reckon.com/au/smartvault/?utm_campaign=Webinar&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=em...
Photo of Suzanne Lockwood

Suzanne Lockwood, Accredited Partner

• 2,786 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Sorry, this is probably the better link:
https://www.reckon.com/au/business/smartvault/
Photo of Shannon Sciuto

Shannon Sciuto

• 2,110 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hi Amy, 

I understand - Xero isn't a program for everyone.  I'm a partner with Xero/Reckon and a few others, if you'd like to discuss the costs/benefits of each to help make up your mind, I'd be happy to chat. 

Feel free to shoot me an email at shannon@cinchadministration.com.au

Cheers, 

Shannon. 
Photo of Kevin Russell

• 51,708 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Xero is hyper expensive for what it doesnt even do. I would steer well clear.
Photo of Kevin Russell

• 52,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Amy be aware the x program is quite expensive as an alterntative. Some might save very expensive. And then theres the data conversion and training. Its not a path i would tread.
Photo of Geoff Robinson

Geoff Robinson

Hi there, can anyone suggest if Reckon will implement the feature described by Amy? It is a no brainer these days to have this capability and introduce a paperless process. Thanks, Geoff
Photo of Clear Summer Lodge

Clear Summer Lodge

• 62 Points
Hi Geoff, I'm wondering if you received a reply to your question.  I currently use XERO for a few clients which has this feature & is a massive plus for me 
Photo of Kevin Russell

• 52,664 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Clear Summer for what they charge the productivity gains would need to be massive. Btw what do you use when you lose power or internet? Im lucky I get 100mbps on my hfc link but zero still runs like a dog with a broken leg. To tell you the truth it would be intolerable if I had to use it every day
Photo of Geoff Robinson

Geoff Robinson

Hi, all i'm hearing is that Reckon doesn't have the functionality and won't do anything about developing it. I have used Xero as well and like the removal of paper from the process. 
Photo of Kevin Russell

• 52,664 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes and smart vault does with more besides. Xero is also hideously expensive.