Is it possible to attach the suppliers invoice to the entered bill in Accounts Hosted?

Amy O'Neill
Amy O'Neill Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I used Reckon for 11 years.  This FY I moved to xero but I'm finding a couple of things not to my liking after using it.  I'd like to move back to Reckon but I've fallen in love with the ability to attach the suppliers bill to the entered bill in xero.  Can it be done in Accounts Hosted or Accounts Premier Contractor edition?

Comments

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited November 2019
    No, you will have to keep the bill in emails or other folders.
    Pity, this would be useful.
  • Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Amy,

Not sure if it will be what you are looking for but have a look at Reckon SmartVault:
    https://www.reckon.com/au/smartvault/?utm_campaign=Webinar&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=em...

• Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Sorry, this is probably the better link:
    https://www.reckon.com/au/business/smartvault/

• Shannon Sciuto
    Shannon Sciuto Member Posts: 98
    edited August 2019
    Hi Amy, 

I understand - Xero isn't a program for everyone.  I'm a partner with Xero/Reckon and a few others, if you'd like to discuss the costs/benefits of each to help make up your mind, I'd be happy to chat. 

Feel free to shoot me an email at shannon@cinchadministration.com.au

Cheers, 

Shannon. 
  • Geoff Robinson
    Geoff Robinson Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Hi there, can anyone suggest if Reckon will implement the feature described by Amy? It is a no brainer these days to have this capability and introduce a paperless process. Thanks, Geoff
  • Clear Summer Lodge
    Clear Summer Lodge Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Hi Geoff, I'm wondering if you received a reply to your question.  I currently use XERO for a few clients which has this feature & is a massive plus for me 
  • Geoff Robinson
    Geoff Robinson Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Hi, all i'm hearing is that Reckon doesn't have the functionality and won't do anything about developing it. I have used Xero as well and like the removal of paper from the process.