Is my Single Touch Payroll STILL WORKING???

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Answered
I have recently changed the setting of Auskey to allow software to Reckon online as guided.

However, this recent weeks all submission are still showing "PENDING". One of the week, i have even get "ERROR" message! So i wonder has ATO really receive all Payroll information (Single Touch Compliance) 

Photo of Eric Kong

Eric Kong

• 384 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,790 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The status message on the pay event summary list page of Reckon GovConnect STP has been updated to reflect the relevant ATO status for the pay event.

There are three statuses - 
  • Pending means that the status has not been checked and you need to open the detail page to get the updated ATO status. If the status remains pending on the detail page it means the ATO is still processing the pay event.
  • Error will appear if the transaction has been rejected by the ATO
  • Success will appear when the transaction is successful.

IMPORTANT!!! 
In order to see the most recent update from the ATO for a pay event you MUST OPEN the pay event by clicking the 'Detail' link. 
Please note, the status on the list screen is not dynamic ie. it will not change in real time. You need to click into the pay event itself to view the most recent status from the ATO. The list screen will then update to reflect one of the 3 status results above.

More info here - GovConnect STP Update - Submission status improvements
(Edited)
Photo of Eric Kong

Eric Kong

Thanks Rav,

Pending means that the status has not been checked and you need to open the detail page to get the updated ATO status. If the status remains pending on the detail page it means the ATO is still processing the pay event.

Can you please let me know HOW and WHERE TO OPEN THE DETAIL PAGE TO GET THE UPDATED ATO STATUS?

Do Reckon has the comprehensive HELP / NOTE to let us read and understand how it works? It has changed to be too complicated !

Thanks.

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,120 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The 'Detail' link is on the list screen and its shown in the screenshot you've posted.
All you need to do is click it and you'll see the ATO response message for that respective pay event, that aspect hasn't changed since the introduction of the GovConnect STP portal.
After doing so, the status on the list screen will update to reflect the relevant result as listed in my linked post in my earlier reply.
Photo of Eric Kong

Eric Kong

I have clicked on the DETAILS:

It shows: ATO STATUS - SUCCESS, but why is my portal still showing PENDING?

Photo of Eric Kong

Eric Kong

Why is there NO RESPONSE on my QUESTION??????
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,698 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Eric,
The question as to why pay events show as Pending has already been answered in my two responses above.

IMPORTANT!!! 
In order to see the most recent update from the ATO for a pay event you MUST OPEN the pay event by clicking the 'Detail' link.

Please note, the status on the list screen is not dynamic ie. it will not change in real time. You need to click into the pay event itself to view the most recent status from the ATO. The list screen will then update to reflect one of the 3 status results above.

More info here - GovConnect STP Update - Submission status improvements
Photo of Eric Kong

Eric Kong

the previous ERROR, What do we do about it? We can't re-submit right???

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,120 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your list shows successfully submitted pay events AFTER the erroneous submissions. I assume this means that you've corrected whatever the problem was pertaining to the error. Since your most recent submission is 'SUCCESS' this means your YTD balances are up to date.
Photo of Eric Kong

Eric Kong

Thanks!