Is there a way to cut and paste from Word or other programs into Reckon Hosted?

Roslyn_9745732
Roslyn_9745732 Member Posts: 102
edited December 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Ctrl&C to copy, Ctrl&V to paste worked for me without an issue.

Just tested from Word to Reckon Accounts Hosted, screencap HERE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Roslyn_9745732
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Rave, Unless there has been an update to fix this in the last 4 days that doesn't work for me.  I will give it another go.
  • Roslyn_9745732
    edited December 2018
    Hi Rav, Just gave it another try and no luck for me.  Tried pasting email address and street address into new company and also tried pasting into the description of a new invoice.  Comes up blank!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Which browser are you using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Roslyn_9745732
    edited December 2018
    Internet explorer
  • Roslyn_9745732
    edited December 2018
    I just tried it in Chrome and it is working in that browser.  I did used to use Chrome for Reckon but had a problem and was advised to switch to Internet Explorer which fixed my other problem.  Unfortunately, I cannot now remember what the problem was!!
  • Rav
    edited December 2018
    Haven't used IE for quite some time but I just logged in to Hosted to test this. I received a prompt from the browser to allow/deny clipboard access on login which I allowed.
    Then copied text again from Word to Hosted and worked without a problem. If you'd rather continue using IE, perhaps check if your browser clipboard access has been been adjusted/revoked?

Enabling the clipboard action from Internet Explorer 11 - https://ibm.co/2E8k6nw

• Roslyn_9745732
    edited December 2018
    I do not have an "allow clipboard access" option as per the instructions above.  There is an option for "Drag and drop or copy and paste files" which is enabled or another option "Allow Programmatic clipboard access" which was is also enabled.