Is there an iphone app that can Sync with Home Business 2015 desktop version?

Options
KRA
KRA Member Posts: 1
For a while I have been looking for user friendly software to manage my personal and home business accounts. Now that I have found the Reckon Accounts Home - Business 2015, I am looking to know if there is a phone app that can sync entries to the programs - the aim being to track expenses on the run, then update them into the desktop program. 

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi,

There is no iPhone apps to sync with Home and Business.  It just operates on its own on PC or laptop.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi, if there is a good market for this entry level product ,we can do it.
    However, and desktop we are doing it, did you try RA One?

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 803 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    KRA.  

Andrew in on the money here when he alerts you to considering 'Cloud' based solutions.  And, there is one other approach, following on from his suggestion of Cloud based SaaS (Software) offering, and that is, to consider a Cloud based PaaS  (Platform) whereby you deploy your favoured Home and Business solution on a Cloud based Windows environment, that you access from a variety of mobile devices as a remote session.  

This approach  is not for everyone, I would point out right up front.  But if the features desired are perfect for you, with Home and Business,  but you lack that portability aspect from multiple locations/devices,  then PaaS is something to consider.  You'll need some IT help or skills to to get on top of this, which we offer,  but don't discard the very product you've come to enjoy, without exploring the environment options open to you.

Cheers,

Gary Pope
    m: 0408994799 
    An Accredited Partner- Consultant (VIC. Aust)
    http://www.alchester.com.au/reckon-ac...
    "Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
    independent IT Professional and retired FCPA Accountant"