Is there an option instead of ODBC for Accounts Hosted.

Options
Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
Kathy Mackinlay_6947388 Member Posts: 141
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Is there an option instead of ODBC for Accounts Hosted. I would love to be able to manipulate my reports. I currently use Access for our importing of sales and am an avid user of Excel. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Kevin Silberberg
    Kevin Silberberg Member Posts: 50
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Kathy, I find that saving an Excel file of a report within Reckon Hosted (on the Q: drive) and then downloading the file to a local PC provides all that I need.  If you are proficient at Excel, you can use all of its functionality including, for example, creating Pivot Tables.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    hi Kathy , if you can wait for next 3 - 4 months we will make that wish come true, waiting on API.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thankyou all for your prompt replies. Kevin, I use excel as you say. I was wondering if there is an option to be able to export the information like a query in Access. Not to worry. Chandra, I will have to wait - what is API (sorry for the ignorance).
  • cosmic
    edited December 2016
    Options
    hi Kevin , at this moment its beta version only, supposed to be officially released in June. Thats what i was informed .

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited September 2018
    Options
    application program interface - API , for the developers to build applications....

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Kathy Mackinlay_6947388
    edited April 2015
    Options
    thanks Chandra.