Is there currently problem with the Reckon One portal?

Options
norm memery
norm memery Member Posts: 9
edited October 2018 in Reckon One
Hi, I am unable to enter bills at the moment in Reckon One and it let me do it an hour ago (although it was having troubles then too), so I was wondering if there is currently an issue?  I go through the process of entering it, but it just won't save.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi Norm,

Which browser are you using when you run into this issue? Does the same problem occur when using an alternative browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• norm memery
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I can only log in through Google to access my account.  Is this what you mean? I'm using Mozilla Firefox
  • norm memery
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've now tried installing Chrome, but appears to have the same problems, so went to Explorer and logged in that way and it worked.  I'm confused.  I was told by the ATO that Mozilla was preferable for my previous pc and I've just continued that.  Should I now log in through Explorer all the time?  Which one is the better one to use? Thanks
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Norm,

The reason I asked about which browser you're using is we've found in some rare cases where transactions will not save correctly when using Firefox. This is being addressed and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

This issue does not affect other browsers so was a bit surprised when you mentioned that you encountered the same problem on Chrome. Can you test that again for us and see if its persistent?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• norm memery
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sorry, yes, it's working on Chrome.  I thought the 'e' on my task bar was Explorer and when I've gone to download Chrome, it's come up with the same symbol. ie. Microsoft Edge.
  • norm memery
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The reason why I thought Chrome was having problems was because I downloaded it, but didn't realise I was still using Mozilla to do the transactions. Oops.
  • Rav
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ah ok that makes sense, no worries at all.

We've got the Firefox issue under investigation with the Reckon One team at the moment and I'll keep you posted on progress.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.