Issue with my tax codes NCG & NCF codes are not showing GST

Malcolm_10176478
Malcolm_10176478 Member Posts: 8
Hi everyone I have an issue with my tax codes NCG & NCF codes (running 2019 Reckon Premier Accounts) these are not showing GST(NCG) and in the Tax Code list the taxable column is not ticked and I cant see were to change this so GST is correctly captured.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,292 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Want to give me a call 0415940843
  • Malcolm_10176478
    edited August 2019

Thanks Kris
  • Malcolm_10176478
    edited August 2019

Sure have Kevin all looks good there
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,060 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2019
    Hi Malcolm,

In a brand new file, all the default tax codes, tax items, tax accounts and tax agency supplier are set.

Issues occurring with the tax codes, tax items, tax agency and tax accounts usually occur due to data file damage or importing invalid data.

Are you encountering this in a brand new data file or an existing data file that already have many transactions (bill, cheques, invoices, etc) present?

Have you been exporting info from one data file and then importing it into another?

Consider providing a screenshot of what you are seeing with respect to the tax code setup, tax items, tax agency supplier.

Consider creating a brand new data file so you can see how they are normally setup.

We recommend you review the entire chain beginning with the tax agency supplier, tax accounts, tax items, and tax codes.

First, ensure you have a valid Tax Agency supplier name selected in your data file Preferences.
    Click on the Edit menu and select Preferences

Then view that selected tax agency name in Supplier List and confirm which accounts it has been assigned to. Click on the Suppliers menu and select Supplier Centre, locate the supplier so you can edit it and go to the Tax Agency Info tab.

Then review your Tax Item list and confirm that they are set up correctly, having a tax rate, tax agency and a tax return line assigned.

Regards,

Data Recovery Team
  • Malcolm_10176478
    edited August 2019

This is new data file that I imported suppliers, items and chart of accounts. perhaps this is where the issue has failed,