Issues logging in this morning

Leanne Kuhn
Leanne Kuhn Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Getting this error message this morning. We are using 2019 R2 and our office manager cooks log in this morning but now gets the same message. I finally have a day off to sort accounts out and I can’t do it. Tried calling the call center and they are at capacity and not accepting any more calls. image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Leanne,
    Your screenshot shows that you've opened Hosted 2018. If you've already upgraded your file to the 2019 edition of Hosted, please exit by (File > Exit), log out of Hosted (Settings > Logout) and then log back in and select the 'Launch Hosted 2019' button

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leanne Kuhn
    Leanne Kuhn Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Thankyou, looks like that worked!

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I can bear testimony to the fact that if these instructions are explicitly followed, the problem is fixed.  I spent time over the phone trying to fix this problem yesterday with somebody, to no avail.  Then, when I went back and closely followed each step, I found that the user had not performed the file > exit action.  Then it worked!
    John L G