Issues with printing Payslips

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi I have Reckon & I am unable to print off my staff payslips.  You have had issues today & I need this rectified ASAP
Photo of Briony Campbell

Briony Campbell

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of TYSON DEKLEVA

TYSON DEKLEVA

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Go to the top right hand corner where the main search bar is and you will see a letter with a red x on it  and just press that. click the always allow pop ups  then it will work
Photo of Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions

Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions, Accredited Partner

• 4,692 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi Briony

Perhaps you could fix this yourself, just follow Rav's Instructions that he has posted many times tonight.  Click on this link:
When I try to print in Hosted nothing happens, the print window doesn't appear

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Kim Chapman
Photo of Briony Campbell

Briony Campbell

Guys I am on a MAC & I don't have this RED X anywhere.  Considering how much I am paying per month Reckon can rectify this so I stop wasting time & get to run my business.

Thanks for trying to help but this is a reckon issue which needs to be fixed.
Photo of Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions

Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions, Accredited Partner

• 4,692 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hello Briony

Have you clicked on the link I provided.  What is your browser?  Follow the instructions provided appropriate to your browser. 
Photo of Briony Campbell

Briony Campbell

Kim I have never had this issue before & I have clicked on your link as suggested but it doesn’t reflect my MAC. Reckon Hosted needs to rectify this as I haven’t had this issue in the past & we should be able to click on print & it work. Reckon can you please rectify this as the suggestion don’t reflect my Mac
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
What is happening specifically when you try printing?

Which browser are you using on your Mac and does the same thing occur on any other browsers?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.