Issues with STP - Opening Internet Explorer/Reckon Portal

Options
Larisa
Larisa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi 

I am having issues when trying to complete the STP Lodgement in Reckon Hosted, the Internet Explorer screen opens and updates the browser saying Reckon Portal but the screen remains blank and it does not move me to the screen. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to rectify so I can lodge my STP please.

thanks

Comments

• Melissa Afflick
    Melissa Afflick Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Yes, I am having the same issue.
  • Adventure Girl
    Adventure Girl Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Me too !
  • Melissa Afflick
    Melissa Afflick Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2020
    Options
    just found a similar post which provides a work around https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/problems-with-upload-in-stp

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi all,
    Apologies for the hassle this is causing at the moment. We've got our teams looking into this as we speak and are trying to narrow down the root cause.

In the interim, to send your STP submission, please download the json file to a destination on your local PC eg. Desktop, My Documents etc using the Floating Toolbar in Reckon Accounts Hosted. Head over the Reckon Portal HERE and login to access GovConnect. You'll then be able to select that json file from your PC to send to GovConnect.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ginie Smith
    Ginie Smith Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Me too!!!

• Christine While
    Christine While Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Me too - but Ravs work around was perfect! 
  • Debbie Hayes
    Debbie Hayes Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Me too, keep getting the blank grey screen! do you when this will be resolved?
  • Larisa
    Larisa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Debbie,

If you use Rav's work around, you should be ok. Log into Reckon Portal using Rav's link above and then follow his steps from a previous post as per Melissa's link above.

thanks