I've received an error for the first file I have submitted, But on the second file, status was a suc

AJ_10134787
AJ_10134787 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I'm using Accounts Hosted 2019.

I've received the following error for the first file I have submitted:

But the second file I submitted, its status was a success.

After checking the employees' information and applying all suggestions on how do deal with the error, I was about to submit the new file.

However, when I checked the second file with success status, it showed that the figures were already accumulated.

My concern is if I will upload a new file for the error pay event, will it not double up the figures as the ATO seemed to have already accounted for the error file?

Any thoughts about it?

Thanks,

AJ

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    If your second upload was successful - dont worry about resubmitting the first - all that is reported is the YTD each payrun - so once you have successful uploads - you should be good... and each new payrun corrects any issues with previous payruns...
  • AJ_10134787
    AJ_10134787 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    Hi Linda,

Thanks for your answer.

Will that be okay if there are at least 4 employees reported in the first payrun, that are not in the second payrun?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2019
    I was about to ask the same question
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    So long as you expect to pay these employees again sometime this year - it should be fine?  there are no penalties this year...  I wouldnt stress about it.