I've setup my first pay run but the continue bar is greyed out. How can i Continue

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
Photo of George

George

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,496 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi George,
It sounds like you're using the micro-business STP app. If that's the case, then the greyed out 'Continue' button means there is something incomplete in the pay run.
Check that all employees in the pay run have the relevant fields completed with valid info.

Confirm that the employee details are all completed ie. TFN, address, phone number etc and do the same for the 'Company' section as well.

Once all the relevant info in the pay run is filled out you'll be able to proceed.
Photo of George

George

Hi Rav
Thank you for your quick reply for my micro-business STP. I have checked all details and they appear ok. When ready for the pay run, one of the employee's initial next to name is red, while the other employee's is blue. This may indicate a problem, but I cannot find where. In the meantime, "Continue" is still greyed out.
Photo of George

George

Hi Rav

I've rechecked everything and the greyed out area now reads "Continue to declaration".  Otherwise, everything else is as mentioned above.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi George,
Head into the Settings section of the app and you'll see the 'Software ID' section.
Ensure that the 'I have notified the ATO' option is ticked (only do this if you have actually called the ATO & given your Software ID).
Photo of George

George

Hi Rav

Interestingly, I had ticked ATO notification after I actually spoke to them.  It was now unticked, so I ticked it but it is still a greyed out area saying "Continue to declaration.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hey George, apologies for not getting back to you sooner.
In regard to this, the only reason attributed to the continue option not being available is due to incomplete info. It could be something pretty minor in the employee & company sections or it could be incomplete info in the payrun.
Alternatively, if you are including multiple employees in the pay run, swipe across and ensure each of them have their details completed.

Are you creating a pay run or an adjustment?
Photo of George

George

Hi Rav

Help please ...............
Photo of George

George

Hi Rav
I've rechecked all employee and company details and they look ok.
We pay 6 monthly, so the dollar amounts for this first quarter pay run are zero. Could this bee the cause of my problem and if so, how do I get around it?

If it makes life easier, please feel free to call me.