I've used Firefox for years without issue till 3 days ago, hit launch and nothing happens!!

Jacqui Allen
Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
edited October 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Spoke to tech support they suggested I use another browser Chrome is the only one that works BUT the connection keeps dropping out. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Anton Strauss
    Anton Strauss Member Posts: 98
    edited October 2017
    what do you mean by you "hit launch"?

do you mean firefox does not start when you click its icon? which version firefox? I disabled auto updates because many things won't work after version 56.0
  • Jacqui Allen
    edited October 2017
    No FF works fine I enter details at the RA login page and click login but nothing happens!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi Jacqui,

Can you please try clearing your Firefox cache and cookies and see if there is any change after this.

Have there been any changes to your Firefox setup ie. updates or configuration changes since the problem became apparent?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacqui Allen
    edited October 2017
    Thanks, done all that, un-installed and re-installed to no avail.

Finally have chrome without working dropping out, had to un-install and re-install.
  • Jacqui Allen
    edited October 2017
    Spoke too soon, dropping out again.
    I have 2 screens the minute I click on another window it kicks me off
    Just spoke with IT to check internet connection is working correctly  ALL OK