Don't miss our free JobKeeper webinars starting this Thursday, hosted by Reckon & presented by Reckon Accredited Trainer Clayton Oates from QA Business.
This special webinar will bring you up to speed on all things JobKeeper, including a review so far of JobKeeper 1.0 and everything you need to know about JobKeeper 2.0.
There are multiple sessions of this webinar on offer. Register the date and time that works best for you below.
This Thursday 30 July | 1.00pm - 2.00pm AEST
Tuesday 4 August | 11.00am - 12.00pm AEST
Thursday 6 August | 1.00pm - 2.00pm AEST
By attending this webinar, you'll learn the following:
JobKeeper - A review so far
- How to avoid the key mistakes that small business are making in JobKeeper 1.0
- How to check your setup in Reckon and make sure the ATO is receiving what they need via STP
- What reports to review and how to reconcile your JobKeeper claim each month
- How to enter your JobKeeper Subsidy in Reckon
- Busting JobKeeper Myths
- How will the Government announcements this week impact your Business claiming JobKeeper
- What is changing in JobKeeper 2.0
- What isn’t changing in JobKeeper 2.0
- How to determine if you will continue to be eligible for JobKeeper Subsidy after the 27th of September
- How to utilise Reckon to review your eligibility for JobKeeper from October 2020 to March 2021
- Learn how to determine which employees will receive the reduced JobKeeper rates
- The impact on Self Employed and Eligible Business Participants already in JobKeeper
- How you may be eligible for JobKeeper even if you aren’t already registered in the program