Jobkeeper entry for director of Trust

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
How do I enter Jobkeeper payment for myself as the director of a Trust which has no employees and therefore no payroll?  Using Reckon Desktop 2020
Photo of Kylie Hough

Kylie Hough

  • 264 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Linda Putland

Linda Putland, Accredited Partner

  • 20,496 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Just enter as Other Income - this payment is taxable income to the Trust.