Jobkeeper FN01 appears on 2nd STP submission

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
I processed the second Jobkeeper pay today and did not add the Jobkeeper Start FN01 this time, but it still appeared in the STP submission for all employees. Is this correct?

Comments

• Mohammed Arif Uddin
    Mohammed Arif Uddin Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    Hello Kris,

I am having the same problem.  It still appeared in the STP submission for all employees. It is confusing. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Kris,
    Did you add the JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 to the employee's profile itself or to the payrun manually the first time around?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mohammed Arif Uddin
    edited April 2020
    Hello Rav,

I did not add to their profile. I did add manually for the first time. Now for the second pay run, I did not include it but still in STP submission it is appearing. Could you please help. 
  • Mohammed Arif Uddin
    edited April 2020
    Hello Rav,

I did not add to their profile. I did add manually for the first time. Now for the second pay run, I did not include it but still in STP submission it is appearing. Could you please help.
  • Mohammed Arif Uddin
    edited April 2020
    Hello Rav,

I think it is a problem in the software. Could you please advise. I can not even inactive the allowance because already been applied. Please help me with this. Thank you very much. 
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited April 2020
    I added it manually to the first pay
  • Linda Benfield
    Linda Benfield Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2020
    Hi Kris, 

Your original Q.

I processed the second Jobkeeper pay today and did not add the Jobkeeper Start FN01 this time, but it still appeared in the STP submission for all employees. Is this correct?

YES!! That is perfectly correct.

Using it once makes it stay there until last pay in June. then it will dissappear.

Kind regards

Linda

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi guys,
    Getting more info on this internally however the ATO have advised us that there aren't any issues or untoward consequences with it still displaying.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda Benfield
    Linda Benfield Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2020
    The same thing is in every other Software that clients use.