Jobkeeper Payment

Kelly Mullins
Kelly Mullins Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I have a pay run tomorrow 30th April and have 4 eligible JobKeeper employees.  Do I use the code JOBKEEPER-START-FN03 for this pay run as it is in the 3rd ATO fortnight.? It is however my first JobKeeper "claim".  If I do this, will I be back paid for fortnights 1 & 2?
Sorry, but I am a bit confused about this side of things. Thanks :)

Comments

• Vicki N Nathan Laffy
    Vicki N Nathan Laffy Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    I was confused about this also Kelly...
    My understanding from listening to the Webinar today is that you only have to record the JOBKEEPER-START-FNXX once on each employee's pay run's from when you want to start claiming.
     I am claiming from March 30 FN01 but have only just reported it on this week's pay run's & I recorded JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 
    I hope this is correct & makes sense
  • Kelly Mullins
    edited April 2020
    I am really not sure Vicki.  I was going to use FN01 as it was my first claim, but then looked into it more and thought that I had to have the claims coincide with the ATO fortnights.  I have tried several times to contact Reckon help by phone but gave up after waiting for so long.  

• Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2020
    If you are going to claim for Fortnight 1 then you use FN01
  • Linda Benfield
    Linda Benfield Member Posts: 75
    edited April 2020
    Michael and Vicki are right. If you want to claim from the First Fortnight in March then use FN01. Bearing in mind that you have paid $1500 for each fortnight.

If you want to start claiming from the Third Fortnight then use FN03. 

Hope that helps

Linda
  • Kelly Mullins
    edited April 2020
    That makes sense now ... I use the fortnight that I want to start claiming from which will be fortnight one as I have paid staff wages for the first two fortnights already so can claim them.

Thanks everyone :)  fingers crossed I get it all right.