Tian Lan Member Posts: 50
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Morning Linda. It's great news. Thanks!
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Rav I presume we can follow the same process for Payroll Premier as Reckon Accounts

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    We've just completed our guide for Payroll Premier which I've posted here -
    JOBKEEPER PAYMENTS WITH PAYROLL PREMIER 2019/20

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Genevieve

ATO will need to know when it starts & stops, this is being worked out for the STP reporting side, if you are micro employee and don't STP report yet, it can be reported manually to the ATO.  Jobkeeper is a taxable income to the employee, but you don't have to include super, it forms part of the gross wage that is taxable.  The employer is not reimbursed per $$, it is reimbursed per eligible employee, so for the employees that earn more than $1500 a fortnight, there is no top up, but the employer still gets the $1500 if the employee is eligible.

ATo need to know who is eligible and when it starts, they can tell from stp and Gross column that the employee got $1500 or more in the fortnight.

• Gary Martin_10588339
    Gary Martin_10588339 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi, I am paying for first time April Jobkeeper so each employee is either getting $3000 or a top up to $3000
    do I show FN1 or 2 as the start date
    Gary
  • Amy Evans
    Amy Evans Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020
    Options
    If you are a non stp reporting business how do you record the ATO reimbursement into the system when it is paid. Also how should you record the job keeper payments as we dont run a payroll we take Drawings?