jobkeeper

Options
Penny Skerritt
Penny Skerritt Member Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I've just uploaded my Single Touch Payroll for the for the Job Keeper FN1 & 2 but it wont allow me to submit only replace a file.  What do I do now.  Have deleted and uploaded again with the same result.  I am using Reckon Hosted 2019 R2

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi Penny,
    Was your STP file created as just a normal pay event in Hosted? ie. did you NOT select any of the tick boxes in Hosted just before creating the file and sending through GovConnect

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Penny Skerritt
    Penny Skerritt Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks, That was what I did.  Problem solved. :)

• Viv A
    Viv A Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    can I ask - does replacing a file not work?

• Viv A
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Are you saying that you can't update the file?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Vivien, if you need to create an update event it just needs to be created as such in the accounting software first and then uploaded to GovConnect. You just need to ensure there isn't a mismatch between how the file is created in your Reckon software and then GovConnect.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Viv A
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks Rav :)