JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 ALLOWANCE

Cameron Co
Cameron Co Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
As at 26/04/2020, will the ATO read $0.00 allowance for the JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 or is the $0.01 required?

Comments

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 441 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited June 2020
    I have had STP files with $0.00 accepted, so all go on this front 
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,292 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Same here
  • Linda Benfield
    Linda Benfield Member Posts: 75
    edited June 2020
    I Had trouble and had to use the $0.01 in Hosted.
  • Linda Benfield
    edited April 2020
    I added the allowance to the 1st payrun in April and it did not show up in the STP Detail.
    7 attemps later i tried $0.01 and Hip Hooray it showed up in the STP details.
  • Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 441 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited April 2020
    Linda, 
    my vague recollection is that "early days" you had to have a value for FN01 but that this was subsequently changed to allow for zero.   See what happens if you need to enter a new employee at FN01 or later

• Linda Benfield
    edited April 2020
    Yes all good to be $0.00 now....
    Thanks
  • Dev Leigh
    Dev Leigh Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2020
    I'm using Reckon Accounts Hosted, I have added the allowance and run an update event as well as a full file replacement, however I cannot see the FN01 allowance on the STP Detail. Any idea's?
  • Linda Benfield
    edited April 2020
    Don't tick any boxes in Hosted when exporting STP.

Just do it normally..
  • Dev Leigh
    edited April 2020
    Still not reflecting.I have now loaded a payrun for a current date (not trying to update a previous one) and it is still not showing the allowance on the STP detail. I have double checked to make sure I loaded the allowance to each employees record correctly.
  • Linda Benfield
    edited April 2020
    OK , Did you try using $0.01 as the allowance amount?
    I had to do that for some files.
    Linda
  • Dev Leigh
    edited April 2020
    Yes tried that, made no difference. I'll try calling support. Has anyone received the webinar recording from Friday?
  • Dev Leigh
    edited April 2020
    As per Reckon Support, the STP Summary /Employee List does not show the Job Keeper allowance, however if you check each employees details it is reflected there. Happy days. Thanks Linda for your responses.
  • Phillip Job
    Phillip Job Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2020
    Rav, if you see this post would you be able to confirm if what i'm saying is correct or not?

On the matter as to whether you need to add $0.01 when using the JobKeeper Start Allowance (JSA) in Reckon products.

Apparently, initially is was a requirement to add $0.01 when using the JSA in a pay but Reckon have since made modification to Reckon GovConnect so that the $0.01 is no longer required.
    Regards
    Phil