JOBKEEPER START NUMBER

Options
YANFANG
YANFANG Member Posts: 4
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
IF THE PAY PERIOD IS  30/03/2020-12/04/2020, BUT THE PAYMENT DATE IS 16/04/2020, WHAT START PERIOD SHOULD I PUT? I THINK IT SHOULD BE JOBKEEPER-START-FN01, AM I RIGHT?

Comments

• Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Fortnight 1 includes any payments you ACTUALLY made in that period.  In your example, the payment on 16 April is part of Fortnight 2.  You will need to decide whether you pay the employees for Fortnight 1 and do a top up before the end of April
  • YANFANG
    YANFANG Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2020
    Options
    so for the next payroll I do not need to include the JOBKEEPER-START-FNXX, JUST INCLUDE JOBKEEPER-TOPUP IS OK?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Yangfang,
    You will only need to use START-FNXX once to indicate the start of employee JobKeeper payment on pay run then lodge via STP.
    You will not need to include START-FNXX for the employee on the next pay run.

Check out this article below on reporting periods along with our JobKeeper help site for more info.
    JobKeeper Reporting Periods

JobKeeper Help Site

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LyndaC
    LyndaC Member Posts: 53
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Isn't it in relation to the period in question, not when the amount is actually paid.  So I would think that YanFang is FN01
  • Michael Corrigan_9203178
    Michael Corrigan_9203178 Member Posts: 70
    edited April 2020
    Options
    It is when it is paid.    On the ATO website it talks about PAID not accrued.   

Each month you must:
    • Ensure you have paid your eligible employees at least $1,500 per eligible employee per fortnight.