Jobkeeper update or Unscheduled Payrun

G. Daniels
G. Daniels Member Posts: 42
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
Hi guys. We have done all the 4 weeks payrun for the month of April and reported the STP. The question is, how do we do the jobkeeper payment? Do we need to do UNSCHEDULED PAYRUN? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi G Daniels,
    Check out the following section from our JobKeeper FAQ article -

I’ve already processed my April pays. What can I do to register for JobKeeper?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• G. Daniels
    edited April 2020
    Hi Rav,

Thanks for the reply.

I already submitted the STP for that payrun, can I still undo the payrun even the STP has been submitted? Thank you.
  • Felicity Bleckly_10462754
    Felicity Bleckly_10462754 Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2020
    We did an unscheduled pay run for the first fortnight then included the second fortnight in the next scheduled pay run. I can't see why that wouldn't work
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Sorry, I should have added a different link from the FAQ, we've been advised by the ATO that they are allowing the START item to be entered into a subsequent payrun until April 30 (only). You don't have to go back to the previous payruns.

See below -
    If a pay event has already been finalised for STP and didn’t include a start fortnight, how can this be updated?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• G. Daniels
    edited April 2020
    Our payruns go:

30Mar - 5Apr
    6Apr - 12Apr
    13Apr - 19Apr
    20Apr - 26Apr

They all have been paid and reported the STP.

From that statement, we can undo last weeks payrun and include the 2 fornights of the jobkeeper?
  • G. Daniels
    edited April 2020
    We will run 1 unscheduled payrun to do the 2 fortnights 
  • Mic Micky
    Mic Micky Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2020
    Hi G.
    I have the same problem as all four April payruns were paid and submitted to STP.
    I did undo the last payrun (20-26 Apr) and add JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 as they suggest from Reckon FAQ.
    But after added Jobkeeper allowance and click on "Finish Payrun", nothing change in Single Touch Payroll, also no update box after employee name to tick, no "Update Send" option to resubmit to STP...

I repeated the undo payrun step many times but it look like it doesn't work.
    So do you think I should do a new unscheduled payrun for 20-26Apr (same period as the last payrun) just to add JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 (with no other gross payment) and submit to STP?

• G. Daniels
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,

Since the ATO announced the extension until 8th May, we will be doing the first 2 fortnights payment of the Jobkeeper on Monday's payrun.

We've got two emplyees that are qualified. 

First employee she worked since day dot when all this thing started. So for her, it's mainly top up. Will this be correct

JOBKEEPER-START-FN01
    JOBKEEPER-TOPUP                   <AMOUNT>
    JOBKEEPER-START-FN02
    JOBKKEEPER-TOPUP                 <AMOUNT>

Second employee, she only started working on the week of 20 Apr - 26 Apr. So for her

JOBKEEPER-START-FN01           <AMOUNT>
    JOBKEEPER-START-FN02
    JOBKEEPER-TOPUP                    <AMOUNT>

Please tell us if these are correct so we can proceed with Monday's payrun.

For FN03, we'll do topup for both of them on the following week? Will this be ok? Thank you.
  • G. Daniels
    edited May 2020
    Hi Mic, sorry for the late reply. I haven't done it yet. Will be doing it today or tomorrow. But I have a question for you, how did you do the update? Did you do just FN1 on the update of last week's payment or you did both FN1 and FN2 on the same update? 
  • Susan Jenkins-Peat
    Susan Jenkins-Peat Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2020
    Felicity, how do you do an unscheduled payrun ?  I use Payroll Premier and just want to do an unscheduled payrun for 1 employee.  I usually do my pays weekly on a Monday, but need to do a run in between.