Journal report with amounts and details?

Helen Poggio
Helen Poggio Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
Does anyone know how to create a journal report with the amounts and details of each journal shown?

I cannot find how to filter any report to show this and seems ridiculous that this isn't possible but I can not figure it out.

Many Thanks

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2017
    Hello Helen,

Call up the Custom Transaction Detail Report and then filter it for Journal transaction type.  Add and remove columns to produce the information you require.

I hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Helen Poggio
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for your reply John.  Where would I find this report located as I cannot find this under any of the report headings?
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Helen - if you go to Reports - then choose Accountant - then choose Journal - then choose your date range... now click Modify Report - and select Filters - then the last filter you will see on this screen (without scrolling) is Transaction Type - click this - then in the middle drop down list choose Journal. Click OK to see your report - this shows General Journal entries with their debit and credit amounts.... I think this may be the type of report you want?  you can then memorise it...  You can also see other transaction types and view the various debit and credit amounts that make up that entry.  Cheers Linda
  • Helen Poggio
    edited September 2017
    Thanks Linda, I am using Reckon One so I cannot these same options in there but will figure something out.

Thanks.
  • Margaret_8629418
    Margaret_8629418 Member Posts: 26
    edited September 2017
    I've just followed this lot and like you Helen, can't seem to get the required report in Reckon One. Is there info out there somewhere???
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2017
    Sorry - I didnt pick up that you were asking about Reckon one....I assumed it was Reckon Accounts you were asking about (didnt look at the email properly!) - I have no idea how to do it in Reckon One - hopefully someone else will have an answer?  Cheers Linda
  • Bobber
    Bobber Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    No-one does as it can not be done.  Not even an option - CTRL-P gives you a screen dump, not a report in same format as I view the screen. Shame.