JSON Object has some incorrect values - Please help

Options
Jessica Ho
Jessica Ho Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
I’ve registered the software with the ATO. When I submit a pay run it gets rejected with the error message, “Your JSON Object has some incorrect values.” I am using website, just registered last month, Please help image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Jessica,
    Have a look through your employee profiles for invalid characters in their detail fields, in particular take a look at their name, address, phone numbers etc.

Once you've removed any invalid characters, submit the pay event to GovConnect again.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jessica Ho
    edited August 2019
    Options
    still not working, same error message 
  • Jessica Ho
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I just tired the third time, it's failed again!! what's wrong?
  • Robert_10157118
    Robert_10157118 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Jessica

Does everyone have an employee number, email addresses, TFN and Superannuation details added the the employee account.

These are some of the issues that have caused me problems in the past. What I did the first time was contact Technical support and they had a look at the JSON file and were able to tell me what needed fixing.

Kind regards
    Robert
  • Jessica Ho
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks Robert, but the technical support is very had to be reached,  I have been waiting for 40 mins by now... ... 
  • Jessica Ho
    edited August 2019
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This software wastes lots of my time!. I am facing the Error Message from Tuesday this week, "Your JSON Object has some incorrect values"

I tried to contact Reckon by many ways, email/phone call. No one reply my email, Then I give them a call, I have been waiting for 1 hour holding on the phone without answering. And when they finally picked up phone and said fixed my problem with reference No.13074. I submitted again, it still failed!!!!

I have tried 4 times with the same error. This software is not smart and waste people a lot of time. 

• Jessica Ho
    edited August 2019
    Options
    very bad experience. my problem still had not been fixed!!!!!! 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Jessica,
    From what I understand about this error, its directly related to data coming from the accounting package that requires review. I appreciate that might be frustrating or challenging because the element of data that is incorrect doesn't make itself immediately apparent but that is what's required to address this situation.

What did the team go over with you on your call? Specifically, was your data reviewed?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jessica Ho
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yes, they said they add one more address and it had been fixed. but actually it's still not working.