Just tried to open Reckon I tried to open Accounts 2013 which I've been used for ages and it brings

Debra_6800518
Debra_6800518 Member Posts: 2
Just tried to open Reckon I tried to open Accounts 2013 which I've been used for ages and it brings up the Welcome to Reckon Account screen?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi Debra,
    Has anything changed with your operating environment? eg. new PC, new OS, hard drive etc?

There's a Knowlegebase article here which outlines some potential causes of what you've described - Last file opened does not open when Personal Plus launched - see Welcome Screen repeatedly

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited September 2019
    Hi Debra, further to Rav's suggestion above, if you go to File (top left corner), it should have numbers 1, 2, 3 + 4 down the bottom of the File menu.  This indicates the last 4 files you have had open.  If nothing appears then I suggest you read the KB article Rav suggests above.  If files do appear then try clicking on one of them at a time to see which is your correct data file.

Regards, Robyn Kelly