Last pay run of year has an error status in Reckon Gov Connect.

Options
Leshelle
Leshelle Member Posts: 103
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Reckon Accounts Desktop
Last pay run of the year, uploaded yesterday,  has an error status in Reckon Gov Gonnect page. Ive checked the ATO end, and they havent got it yet either.
Has anyone else had this problem on their last pay of the FY?  The error msg says either ATO down or Reckon SBR unavailable.
Do I just upload again?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Leshelle,
    That message refers to the ATO's SBR2 Cloud service being unavailable at the time of your transmission.

Send the pay event again, it should go through normally as the service is currently online.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leshelle
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks Rav,
    I uploaded it again about 1/2 hour ago, just checked, its still showing Pending. I'll keep checking. 
  • Leshelle
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Still pending, its been 2 hours now. What do you recommend?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,391 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    The ATO is getting absolutely hammered at the moment so the processing times are going to be longer than usual.
    I'd just wait and maybe check again tomorrow.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leshelle
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ok thanks Rav