Leave is accruing corretly however it is no longer reducing for leave taken, has anyone else encount

Options
Jacqui Allen
Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Payroll Premier

Comments

• Vicki Slade
    Vicki Slade Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just looked at Long Service Leave and it has not reduced when taken either - similar to your leave.

Leave  - must have the box blank for Max number of hours in the Leave set up area. 
  • Jacqui Allen
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Are you using Payroll Premier or "Reckon Accounts"
  • Jacqui Allen
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I've just run a test pay using the Sample Data file, same issue.
  • Vicki Slade
    Vicki Slade Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am using Premier accounts but not hosted........ the Long Service leaves hours seem to have reduced when used but the box that show how much Used on the pay slip shows nothing.
  • Jacqui Allen
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This problem has affected all data files. I have since reinstalled Payroll Premier to no avail. Please help.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Jacqui & Vicki,

Thanks for your reports on this, I'm checking in with our support and dev team this morning around this.

Is this issue affecting all employees? When did you notice the problem first occurring?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Debbie Williams
    Debbie Williams Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2018
    Options
    HI All,
    I have never been able to get any leave; annual, sick or LSL hours to reduce.  We use timesheet functionality to enter hours worked each week.  We run our payroll monthly.  We are using Reckon Accounts Premier.  The available hours for each category accrue correctly, but there seems to be no way of linking the sick leave or annual leave hours taken from timesheets to the available accrued hours.  Do we need to use a specific service item in timesheet to link the two together?  This has frustrated me since we started using QuickBooks and subsequently Reckon for 20 years.  We have an external Excel spreadsheet where we tally the figures and update the individual hours every month prior to running payroll.  It is very slow and laborious, not to mention the possibility of data entry errors