Leave Liability report - showing incorrect hourly rate for employee

Julie_10033754
Julie_10033754 Member Posts: 9
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Leave Liability report for one of the employees has incorrect hourly rate - shows $267.75 rather than $25.50 - I have checked her pay card and it has an hourly rate against each classification .  Can anyone solve please.  

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    can you screenshot the report or email it to me kim@kwikbooks.com.au
  • Julie_10033754
    edited April 2020
    Hi Kim - Thanks for your response.   Here is the screen shot:

edited May 2019
    Hi Julie

On a pay run (not necessarily the employee card) on a salary based pay, if the hours don't add up to the same as on their card it still pays the same gross salary, but it increased the hourly rate. i.e $1000 gross salary for a 40 hr week = $25 p.hr .... if on the pay you have entered salary but only put 16hrs then reckon will pay the $1000 and the payslip will show a rate of ($1000/16hrs) $62.50.

Click on the $267.75 and see where it takes you, to which pay, I can't see all the report so presume each line is an employee.
  • Julie_10033754
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for your response - this report is actually the leave liability report for an hourly employee.... I am trying to discover why the hourly rate is incorrect in the calculations for liability 
  • jennifer byrne
    jennifer byrne Member Posts: 35
    edited August 2019
    I have the same problem now. All ok the last pay run of 25.07.19 now I dont know where the hourly rate came from for one of the employees. I have gone into the employees details and change the hourly rate to 0.00 and ran the leave liability report and still the same hourly rate. Then rebuilt and verified, put correct hourly rate in but there is no difference.This makes the balance sheet wrong.
    edited August 2019
    Hi Ladies

Try deleting the hourly rate from the employee card, closing, re-run the report & screen shot - put the hourly rate back on the employee card & close, re-run report.
    scroll the up & down arrows on the payroll info to make sure there isn't 2 hourly rates.
  • Reb
    Reb Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    great - this just worked for me as I was having the same issue.  Thank you!