leave per time worked accrual not calculating

Sharon Gourlay
Sharon Gourlay Member Posts: 3
edited November 2018 in Reckon One
Hi all I have just started using reckon one as of the 01/07/18 and leave is not calculating at all
Sheduled pay period 01/07/18- 07/07/18.

1 - I have set up the hourly rate as hourly & to include in time worked accruals
2-I have set up holiday leave as per time worked and left the maximum blank
3- I have set up the holiday leave item on employee record as follows;
4- But the leave is not calculating in the payslip !image

Please help ! Im not sure what isn't configured correctly Ive searching in community for hours

Sharon G

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the Reckon Community, Sharon.

Your leave item is set to accrue leave hours according to "per time worked".  Can you confirm that on the pay run a number of hours worked was included in the employee's pay specification?

regards,
    John.
  • Sharon Gourlay
    edited July 2018
    Hi John

Sorry I didnt get back to you earlier but yes.  38hrs included in the payslip as per below.  This pay is still in draft but i dont think that matters;
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Sharon,

I see there is no rate per period in your image3 - there must be a number in there for a leave accrual calculation to be made.

my test:

setup ......

Pay run ........

Normally, when you enter the leave into the pay setup, a rate will calculate and populate into the Rate per period field.  In your case this has been subsequently deleted or otherwise lost.

Please enter the appropriate rate and from the next processed pay leave will accumulate again.  

To account for past pays that did not accumulate leave, you will need to make a YTD Adjustment for the leave accumulation skipped (cogwheel > Settings > Payroll > YTD setup > Leave Balance).

regards,
    John

• Sharon Gourlay
    edited July 2018
    Yep it worked thank you John :) !!! I had to delete and re-enter the pay item once I added the rate per period valueimage 

• Jodie Porter
    Jodie Porter Member Posts: 31
    edited November 2018
    Hi John,

I have just noticed that the leave was not set up for a new employee who has been paid a couple of times.  I have set it up now but the leave balance is coming up as 0.  Ca I change this other than doing it manually as suggested above? And do I have to calculate it as the rate per period multiplied by the number of previous pay cycles?
  • Msusila1989
    Msusila1989 Member Posts: 3

I am using reckon one . I have set up all necessary details but leave not calculating all.