Licence Key Required Premier Plus Business 2019

Options
Olga Seal
Olga Seal Member Posts: 1
edited June 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I need a licence key to activate my Premirt Plus Business Accounts 2019 upgrade but it won't allow me to access it from the internet (I just keep getting bumped off and it states that it's my last use which is insane as I haven't used it at all yet! I've tried phone support but that's just hanging up on me because they can't cope with the volume of calls. VERY disappointed with this. We can't process invoices because of this, and have been down for 2 days now

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Olga,
    Sorry to hear you've had some trouble in getting help for this.
    <snip> it won't allow me to access it from the internet (I just keep getting bumped off and it states that it's my last use
    Can you give me a screenshot of this message you're seeing?

Also, you can find the installation key code for your install by logging into the Members Area with your Customer ID & PIN and then selecting your 2019 edition in the 'Download Software' section. I'll add a screenshot below showing this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.