Licence Not Upgraded After Personal Plus 2017 Installed

Options
Ernest
Ernest Member Posts: 2
I recently renewed my Personal Plus Annual Licence and upgraded from Personal Plus 2016 to 2017 by first uninstalling Personal Plus 2016 as detailed in the Installation Instructions.  I have successfully installed Personal Plus 2017, registered the 2017 version with the new Installation Key provided by Reckon, the application is running successfully and the online services are operating as would be expected.

My problem is that when I check my Licence information the details have not been updated for another year.  As a consequence, my Reckon Accounts licence and Online Services licence are due to expire in five days time.

What do I have to do to get my licence information updated to the correct expiry date?

Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Ernest,

Please give our Customer Service team a call when you've got a chance and we'll take a look into this for you

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ernest
    Ernest Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2016
    Options

Thanks Rav

I contacted a Customer Service member and after a bit of toing and froing I now have the correct expiry dates showing in my Licence information.