License renewal - but sent link for Reckon 2014?

Options
MariaMcAdam
MariaMcAdam Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have paid to update our license for Reckon Premier 2014. I have been sent a link for Reckon 2014. But should it be 2015? And the link is telling me I need to uninstall my current copy. Is that correct?  There is nothing like this in the instructions.

Comments

• MariaMcAdam
    MariaMcAdam Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2015
    Options
    There are two Qs. I paid for renewal of license. I got a link from Reckon. The link loaded an exe file called Reckon 2014 (surely it's supposed to be 2015?)  If, in factf Reckon 2014 is the correct file, when I try and run it with the new license number they have sent, it tells me I need to uninstall Reckon 2014 that I already have loaded.  

So have I been sent the incorrect file?  If it is the correct file, why do the Reckon installation instructions (which I have followed to the letter) not first told me to uninstall my current version?  

I don't want to undertake time consuming work only to find I am installing the same Reckon 2014 as I already have!
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Maria, 2014 is still the latest version for desktop products. The 2015 release is due over the next few weeks dependant on your location (NZ is due in the next few days - Australia in a few weeks time). As you are a license/subscription customer, you will receive the 2015 link once it is available. You would not need to uninstall and reinstall the same version for renewal- unless you have upgraded your version (i.e. Plus > Pro, Pro > Premier etc.). Hope this clears things up a little.