Linking Timesheets to payroll

Kellie_9339700
Kellie_9339700 Member Posts: 4
edited October 2018 in Reckon One
Hi everyone ,

I was wondering is there any way to link the timesheets to the payruns, so that once employees have submitted their timesheet it will automatically get added to the relevant pay run?

This would make our lives alot easier when coming to pay runs..

Thanks in advance. 

Please let me know asap

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hey there Kellie,

At this stage, this functionality isn't available in Reckon One just yet. Its on the Reckon One enhancement roadmap for development and addition in a future release. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kellie_9339700
    Kellie_9339700 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    is there a way to input data from our current excel sheet to add them to payroll

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Currently only bank transactions can be imported via CSV to Reckon One however you cannot import any payroll details. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angie Colliver
    Angie Colliver Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    How do I generate the employee username so they can login via the app? Does a notification get sent to them?

• Sarah Johnston
    Sarah Johnston Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2018

HI Kellie,  yes there is a way, I import my payroll timesheets through Timer it is very easy to use once you have your template set up.  If you need help let me know :)

• Pru Cameron
    Pru Cameron Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    I'm having trouble accessing timesheets for employees to enter their times. I was wanting to use an app but would settle for a browser option, can someone assist me?