Loan account not showing under Property & Debt

Michelle_6886974
Michelle_6886974 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
I have Reckon Personal Plus 2013 and have a loan listed under my Loan Accounts Summary on the Property and Debt tab. However, this same loan does not appear in my Account list.

Can you provide any suggestions as to how I can get this loan to show in my Account list?

Comments

• Joanna Osborne_7156173
    Joanna Osborne_7156173 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Check you haven't hidden it first.

• Michelle_6886974
    edited November 2014
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that the account isn't hidden.
  • Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your post, if you are referring to the List> account list> property and debt>> You will not find it under that. As its a loan account, the liability you need to pay back, it will set it up under liability account  and you  should be able to see that. Please let me know if you are not able to find the account still.

I hope this answers your questions and please feel free to post it back if you have any other concerns in relation it it.

Kind Regards,

Babi
  • Michelle_6886974
    edited November 2014
    Hi Babi

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the loan is not listed under the liability accounts. It doesn't appear anywhere in the Account List nor Manage Accounts list. The only place I can see it (and therefore open the register) is from the Property and Debt Centre where it appears under the Loan Accounts Summary.

Once I have the register open, it does not appear in the Accounts list on the left of the screen. Also if I go to the Overview, I can't then use the Edit Account Details option either.

I suspect the loan is not linked to an asset. Could that be the reason why?

Thanks
    Michelle
  • gavin.nicholson.au
    gavin.nicholson.au Member Posts: 78
    edited November 2014
    Probably a bug. Did you try creating another loan account and see if that one appears?