Alex Jeffries
Alex Jeffries Member Posts: 20
edited October 2017 in Accounts Hosted
I'm trying to log in this morning and can get past the first log-in screen into the dashboard but when I click on Launch Accounts 2017 R2, I get a black screen which says "The system could not log you on. Make sure your user name and domain are correct, then type your password again. Letters in passwords must be typed using the correct case."  I've triple checked my credentials are correct but I can't get past the dashboard, so I assume it has something to o with the domain? It defaulted to QBI... Any ideas please?  

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi Alex,

Are you able to log off the active sessions located in the Hosted control panel under "Log off Remote Sessions" and then log out.

Close your browser and then try again. Does the issue persist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alex Jeffries
    edited October 2017
    It says there are no remote sessions active because I'm technically not logged in.. I have also tried closing the browser and restarting my computer, none of which have worked. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    No worries, thanks for checking,

Just to eliminate any errors with the input of the password, can I get you to please try changing the password from the login screen prompt and then try to login one more time after that.

Let me know how you get on

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alex Jeffries
    edited October 2017
    Thanks Rav, but it's still not working... 
  • Rav
    edited October 2017
    Hmmm.. ok, I think it might be best that one of our Hosted technicians take a look at what's causing this for you. Can you please give us a buzz on 1300 799 150 when you've got a chance for a chat?