login problem - Accounts Hosted

Abby Morrison
Abby Morrison Member Posts: 15
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I can't login into Accounts Hosted, I know it is the right password as I can get into Reckon One using the same login. Accounts Hosted has locked me out and wants me to reset my password. I am assuming there is an issue with Accounts hosted?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I had exactly the same problem this morning, was telling me someone else was logged in under administrator, finally came good this afternoon
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Abby.  If you have the administrator password, I suggest that the following could help you:
    1.  After you Log into Reckon, log into the Control Panel instead of Launching Accounts 2019
    2.  Click on Log off Remote Sessions
    3.  Shut down any Active sessions
    4.  Click on Logout near top right hand corner
    5.  Shut the active browser tab
    6.  Shut down your browser
    The try again and see how you go.
    John L G
  • Abby Morrison
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Kris, I will try in the morning
  • Abby Morrison
    edited April 2020
    Thanks John
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I did all that John suggested this morning to no avail. Tried different browsers and different computers, rang tech support and whilst they never called back it came good later this afternoon 
  • Abby Morrison
    edited July 2020
    Hi Kris & John,
    Thank you for your responses, problem solved:
    I couldn't get in this morning (same as you Kris) and couldn't login to get to the control panel.
    I called support and ended up resetting my password, this worked thankfully.  
    Probably not the best idea, also changed my password back and it was still ok.
    Cheers Abby

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Happy that you were able to resolve it fairly simply in the finish, Abby.
    John L G