Logo in Gray-Scale

Options
Helena de Nysschen
Helena de Nysschen Member Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi everyone, I uploaded my company logo in .png and .bmp format. On my print preview screen when doing up an Invoice it shows in color , but when I e-mail it the it gets to the receiver in gray-scale. I'm using Accounts Hosted How can I fix this? Thanks.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi Helena,

This sounds like a strange one! If you email this invoice to yourself, does it come through in grey-scale on the email copy as well?
    Does this occur on just this one invoice or all invoices you send outbound?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Helena de Nysschen
    Helena de Nysschen Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

Yip, comes attached to e-mail in grey-scale, on all invoices! It's always been this way, i just thought it might be time to try to fix it and that's why i asked the question.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Any chance you could upload your logo in JPEG (.jpg) format on an invoice and see if there's any change at all? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• PHOENIX CHRISTIIAN
    PHOENIX CHRISTIIAN Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My logo is .jgp...upload to Q: ...doesn't recognise and not work. I thought it's doesn't recognise jpg. what to do?