• Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Photo of Kelly Rawson Heffernan

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 71,592 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kelly, welcome to the Community!

Did you have any questions in particular around making the move to Hosted?

We've got info on Reckon Accounts Hosted here along with a free 30 day trial if you're interested in taking it out for a test run - https://www.reckon.com/au/accounts-hosted/
Photo of Andrew

Andrew

• 22,222 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
might want to have another read Rav. They want to move from Reckon Hosted to Reckon One. So basically are asking do you have a conversion service, a 'trial' of a product they always have isn't helping them!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 71,592 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Whoops, my mistake.

Kelly, we offer a conversion service to move your data from Hosted to Reckon One. 
Check out the full details of inclusions here including our current free offer which includes migrating your chart of accounts, item list, customer list, supplier list, employee list, account balances and customer & supplier balances at the time of conversion.

The free Reckon One 30 day trial is available here

Cheers
Rav
Photo of adrian snaidero

adrian snaidero

• 632 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Is this valid also if switching from premium to enterprise?
Photo of Andrew

Andrew

Switching from Reckon Accounts Premium to Reckon Accounts Enterprise is just a database 'upgrade' this is done locally via the Reckon Accounts Enterprise program when you open the datafile the first time. 

Once you UPGRADE, you can't go back easily.
Ok thanks. Basically I wanted to find out also if Reckon One has a variety of reports for BAS/GST, the ability to do reports on particular ledger numbers so I can for example do the fuel tax credits.  Really what I'm wanting to know is it worth it for me to pay $600 to renew my Reckon Hosted Licence or pay $5 a month for the smaller version.
Photo of Andrew

Andrew

Best to sign up for the trial Kelly and have a play with the product before you jump ship between products. 

Reckon One is FROM $5/month. If you need invoicing, add $3, if you want bank feeds, add $3, payroll? Add $3. Same for projects and T&E reporting, add $3 each.

All of a sudden, its gone from $5/month to $20/month and they are the lite modules. Heavy users pay more.

Have a look over https://www.reckon.com/au/one/pricing/ and scroll down, work out what you need etc.

Its still going to be cheaper than Reckon Hosted @ $600/yr. But maybe not as much as you think as no user really stays on $5/month!

Also if thinking of jumping ship from Hosted, Trial them all! Reckon One, Quickbooks Online, Xero all have free trials and all offer free imports from each other. Each has pros and cons. Like some have mobile apps if thats a thing for you, others don't.

Reckon One would be the cheaper of the bunch, but does come with some sad things like invoicing layout is still very limited after all these years.

So thats the idea of the trial. Give them all a go and see what works and what doesn't
(Edited)
Photo of DaVinci Hub

DaVinci Hub

• 60 Points
Hello - I currently have Reckon hosted but want to move to reckon one - what is the best way to move employees etc to Reckon One? Many thanks in advance