Looking for experienced book-keeper in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne

Options
Brett Marsh
Brett Marsh Member Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I'm looking for an experienced Reckon book-keeper in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne for a Wine Tasting centre. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Georgina Dixon
    Georgina Dixon Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hi Brett, I maybe able to help you, I have a couple of experienced Reckon bookkeepers. Can you please send me more information to gdixon@aboutbookkeeping.com.au or give me a call 0418103476?

Many thanks,

Georgina Dixon
  • Diane Lucas_6448176
    Diane Lucas_6448176 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hi Brett - where in the Eastern Suburbs are you? I would love to make contact with you to discuss your requirements or to put you in touch with someone who may be closer to you.
    Please have a look at my site www,directmanagement.com.au or call me on 0407226515.
    Regards Diane Lucas
  • Ian McLennan
    Ian McLennan Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Brett, I am a Reckon Accounts Accredited Partner based in Hawthorn, and have a couple of bookkeepers at the moment that may be able to help you.  My website is www.hawthornbusiness.com.au and please give me a call if you wish on 0413 597801.
    Regards,  Ian McLennan

• Brett Marsh
    Brett Marsh Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hi Ian, Georgina, Diane - since putting out the feelers yesterday I have been swamped with offers. Thank you for your response and I'll be in touch if the people I have already spoken to turn out not to be suitable.
  • Diane Lucas_6448176
    Diane Lucas_6448176 Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    Options
    HI Brett Thanks for the update - I hope it all works out well for you. There are many experienced Reckon Accredited Partners out there and we all love to help businesses!
    Diane
This discussion has been closed.