Loosing random invoices when emailed. Just bccd myself in on a group of three to the same customer and only received one, any ideas?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rohan Trewhella

Rohan Trewhella

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Palak

Palak

• 896 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for contacting Reckon Community.

it is more likely to do with your Outlook profile.

try performing the same from different user from Different PC, If you have more than one user to check please

Hope this would help you

Thank you

Palak Patel

Photo of Gary Price

Gary Price

• 2,252 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

No! Palak,

Why do developers insist that all problems are at the user end? 

Sorry, but it is about time to recognise and accept that they need to rethink their whole approach and put the user first.  There are just so many elements of this whole program that are simply not user friendly.

For me, and it seems many others, the Reckon email system is simply not reliable and cannot be trusted to perform 100% correctly, 100% of the time.

In case Reckon has missed it, we are now in the online digital era and end users require a program to operate at 100% efficiency in that space.

Photo of Robin

Robin

• 1,678 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi,
There is a 4 month old issue being experienced by many community users.
The Conversation is titled "Failed email"

Reckon have admitted that the problem exists but have no idea why some emails go through and others fail.

I have been working with Reckon Support over 4 months and still waiting for resolution.

Best answer is to email Remittance & Pay Slips individually - this gives the best chance of email arriving.

R

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.