Loving Reckon One

• Praise
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
I started using Reckon One yesterday with a steep learning curve, entering all transactions and Payroll from July 1 and just now completed the BAS for my company. I have used many different programs as a bookkeeper for many different employers over 30 years and always chose MYOB for myself. However, MYOB has become so expensive I had to change, finding Reckon One to be the best value.
I have found support and follow up excellent and once they told me where to view the videos and training academy, I found these highly informative and professional. I am very happy so far.
Photo of Wendy Van Oosten

Wendy Van Oosten

• 464 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Wendy, thanks for sharing your story :)
Photo of Lew Cody

Lew Cody

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Where do you view videos & training academy
Photo of Lew Cody

Lew Cody

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Where do you view videos & training academy
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lew,

The Reckon Training Academy is available here, and also check out our range of Reckon One How-To videos on our YouTube channel right here

Let us know if you have any questions

Cheers
Rav 
Photo of Brigitte Schween

Brigitte Schween

• 72 Points
Hi Rav,   how do I get into the Training Academy. The program  does not want to take my registered email.  
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Brigitte,
What's happening when you try to register for Reckon Training Academy with your email address? Are you getting an error? 
Photo of Brigitte Schween

Brigitte Schween

• 72 Points
It says: Contact your administrator
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me, could you please shoot me the email address you're using to register and a contact phone number to community@reckon.com and I'll get our Training team to fix this up and get in touch.
(Edited)
Photo of Wendy Van Oosten

Wendy Van Oosten

• 464 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
You go to the main site menu and select training. Then create a login and start learning.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 64,608 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much for your feedback Wendy!

Really glad to hear you're enjoying the Reckon One experience! It has has definitely come a long way in terms of functionality and is an excellent value option.

I'll send your feedback through to the Reckon One team as I'm sure they'll love to see it :)

Cheers
Rav