Loving Reckon One

Wendy Van Oosten_8738626
Wendy Van Oosten_8738626 Member Posts: 21
edited November 2018 in Reckon One
I started using Reckon One yesterday with a steep learning curve, entering all transactions and Payroll from July 1 and just now completed the BAS for my company. I have used many different programs as a bookkeeper for many different employers over 30 years and always chose MYOB for myself. However, MYOB has become so expensive I had to change, finding Reckon One to be the best value. I have found support and follow up excellent and once they told me where to view the videos and training academy, I found these highly informative and professional. I am very happy so far.

Comments

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Wendy, thanks for sharing your story :)

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Lew Cody
    Lew Cody Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2017
    Where do you view videos & training academy
  • Lew Cody
    Lew Cody Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2018
    Where do you view videos & training academy
  • Wendy Van Oosten_8738626
    Wendy Van Oosten_8738626 Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2016
    You go to the main site menu and select training. Then create a login and start learning.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Lew,

The Reckon Training Academy is available here, and also check out our range of Reckon One How-To videos on our YouTube channel right here

Let us know if you have any questions

Cheers
    Rav 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Thank you so much for your feedback Wendy!

Really glad to hear you're enjoying the Reckon One experience! It has has definitely come a long way in terms of functionality and is an excellent value option.

I'll send your feedback through to the Reckon One team as I'm sure they'll love to see it :)

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.