Machines running different release

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
Using Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2014. Ran a repair install to try and fix an issue emailing invoices. Now when we try to open the company file, we get told that users on other machines are using a newer release of Reckon Accounts. When I downloaded the update, it tells me that it is for Reckon Accounts 2014 R1 and that I don't have that installed. How do I get this machine to the same patch level as the others?

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

It sounds like your previous installation had applied the Tax Table Update 2014.  Check your other computers for their version (with Reckon Accounts opened, click Ctrl+1)

If you no longer have the Tax Table Update install file you can get it from the download site at: http://members.reckon.com/Subscription/DownloadSoftware.aspx.  You will need your Customer ID and PIN number.

regards,
    John
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015
    Thanks John. Will get the client to do that on a working and non-working machine, that may help identify the version issues
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2015
    Thanks again, using CTRL-1 allowed me to see that it was the Super update that was missing, problem is solved
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Great to hear Jason.

regards,
    John