MAIL MERGING INVOICES

Options
Brooke Saxby
Brooke Saxby Member Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Is there any way you can create multiple invoices for the same item instead of creating each invoice individually? if not - this is no longer a question, it is an IDEA!!! :)

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hi Brooke are you seriously looking into this feature ?

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Brooke Saxby
    Brooke Saxby Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2015
    Options

If Reckon could allow me to create the same invoice for multiple businesses, this would save a great deal of time.

so is this not possible at this stage? Are their other programs or add ons that could do this?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Brooke,
    I don't believe this functionality is available at this stage.

An alternative option would be to create a standing order which will prompt you on the due date to process the invoice. This still requires you to create an individual invoice for each customer and then make that invoice a standing order (Memorise transaction > Standing Order). On the due date, you will be prompted to process this standing order.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes we did something like this in Perth where u can Select items and invoice by that item inv by notes inv by employees and have employee name coming on the invoice .you need to discuss with me .call us thks 02 95411338 or 0407068942

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009